Thursday, April 19, 2012

Soumia makeup look - Zouk "Quand tu n'es pas là" - InspiLook






Needless to say, I couldn't resist the temptation of doing another one of these videos, based on one of those caribbean music female singers. This one is from Moroccan singer Soumia in her "Quand tu n'es pas là" music video (trans. "When you're not t/here").

In this look, she sports a light smoky eye, pale cheeks and a high bun made with blond strikes.

This is my version of the whole thing. As this is not a tutorial - that would be nonsense since I'm not a makeup artist - I'm just taking you along with me to how I get ready, from beginning to end (without the shower & dressing parts! What were you thinking?): the makeup, the hair and at the end, the tadah moment when I'm all dressed up and ready :-)

I hope this'll be as fun for you as it was for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment