Friday, April 20, 2012

Rihanna makeup look - Take care - InspiLook

Images taken from Rihanna's music video, ft. Drake
Take care

Another friday afternoon: finished with worked, picked up the girls from school. After a (late) light lunch made of succulent home-made fish patties and sautéed veggies, I heard a melody noise coming from the girls bedroom, mumbling along Rihanna's new "Take care" song/video. 





At that moment, the little voice in my head thought: "Let's have fun! I'm going to make a video inspired by Rihanna's look. Thankfully, I have blond hair extensions laying somewhere. They're not exactly similar to Riri's hair these days (hers are longer, with a nice rounded blow dry and bangs) but, what the heck, mine will do. It's not that serious, after all.

See for yourself!










I wonder what my husband's going to say when he'll see how I used my spare time today :-D






No comments:

Post a Comment