Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day3⎪Dream journey body

LUNCH/DINNER UPDATE


Yesterday, I just didn't have time to post what I ate and what I did. Actually, I was simply too busy that I couldn't do my morning fitness routine and by the end I finished up work last night, I was just too lazy to put on the DVD and work out.


Thank God for music video channels, right! I put some MTV channel on and, luckily for me, they were playing some dance/techno music. Nothing better to pump up the heart rate and hopefully, burn some calories.


So I started dancing, replicating moves I did the days before with my new friend, Kathy Smith. I know I probably didn't do them perfectly - when I couldn't remember an entire choreography, I would instead jump!jump!jump! to the beat of the music and 15 - 20 minutes later, I was literally too exhausted to continue. I gather the courage to do a couple of series of abs to finish up and, voilà!


So, here's what I had for lunch. Dinner was just leftover chicken with a side of quesadilla and leftover brown rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment