Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day2⎪ Dream body journey (2)

LUNCH/DINER

Weird weird... I just weighed myself and realized that I gained 2lbs since the last time I checked. Coincidence or is there something I'm doing wrong?


From tomorrow on, I'm going to think about it and come up with a strategy. But, there's no secret - either I'm not eating healthy enough, or I should cut on snacks, or I should cut down on the portions, or (I know, that's a lot of "or") maybe the fitness has made me gain some muscle weight. But in 2 days??? Weird, weird.


Like I said, I'm not going to stress about it too much. But tomorrow, I'm putting the turbo! I'll get a colonic cleanse if I need to! :-)


So here, it's already close to bedtime. I didn't have time to post what I had for lunch. And actually, after 2 waffles, another corn cake in the afternoon, and chicken/fried sweet plantain - I realize where those extra pounds come from.


Ok - so here's what I had for lunch! If that can inspire someone to do better than I did today! ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment