Saturday, March 24, 2012

Week 1: DIY Facial for sensitive and acne prone skin



Some of my close friends know that I've been going through some "sensitive" times with my skin for about a couple of years. Well, it started when I had my first baby, which was about the same time I moved back to Africa.


Doctors maintained that it was because of all the hormones I had from pregnancy and climate change; basically, that I was worried about nothing and that my skin would get back to normal at some point.


Well, I've waited for "at some point" and it never showed up. So I'm taking matters into my own hands.


My goal: silky smooth skin. I'm turning 31 this year and isn't 31 the new 20? Well, it should.


OK - so back to my skincare regimen. Instead of continue trying out every face cream, gel or wash possible, I've decided to create my own skincare regimen. It's a one-month plan, divided into 4 weekly facials.


This is week 1: Facial inspired from Middle Eastern beauty products. I like to call it "Arabian facial".

No comments:

Post a Comment