Friday, March 30, 2012

Law of attraction - Power of thoughts1 (FR)



Today, I've decided to talk about the Law of Attraction.

It is something I discovered a couple of years ago, that really helped me understand that living a harmonious life is not about not having problems, but more about knowing how to wisely handle them, not attracting more of them and showing profound gratitude for the wonderful things I have in my life!

I have to say that in times of despair, this is something that can really help people figure things out, sort out what's important, make the right choices and change a life for the better.

So.... I've decided to share a little bit of what I know. I'm such a scholar that I've actually compiled it into different "themes" that will each be the object of a video. I hope this can be helpful to a person, someday, somewhere!

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment