Thursday, March 22, 2012

2012 Resolutions, finally out!



I had written this down earlier this year. These are behaviors, thought processes and goals I would like to achieve for this year. By posting them out to the world, they become more concrete and, somehow, I have to get myself to consciously get them done. We are in march, only 9 months to go to success.
These are my ten new resolutions for 2012!

1)   Love myself wholly and unconditionally
2)   Be more adventurous and try out new things
3)   Truly take advantage of what is available in the city where I live, whether it’s food, beauty products, amenities, services and stop wanting what I had in the past ; in other words : ADAPT
4)   Give more attention to my external beauty and create a new beauty care regimen
5)   Cut my hair and start from scratch – Clause : Use at little chemicals as possible and monitor my hair growth using a new and effective hair care routine
6)   Same goes for my body and my face (skincare and make up)
7)   Allow myself to be successful in everything that I do and apply myself to get it done
8)   Surround myself with positive people both in my personal and professional life/choices
9)   Never, ever act out of fear - but on the other hand, never allow my ego to guide my decisions
10)  Allow myself to be generous to everyone, not to judge and to be the best mother I can be for my babygirls and the best wife to my loving husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment