Saturday, December 8, 2012

Naptural: naturally nappy hair | Jeuneafrique.com


Interesting that having natural hair has become such a hot topic whereas it should be the norm.
As a naptural myself, though I wouldn't exactly call myself "kinky", it's still good to read that the slick and smoothy is not longer the norm for us afro-chicas.
My only fear is that whenever I meet "nappies", it seems to be a movement; almost as intolerant to those who choose a "different way of hair". At the end of the day, my view is that hair is an accessory and lifestyle is a matter of choice. Of course, the more natural, the better - but it's not such a big deal that it would justify "judging" those who like their hair Kim Kardashian-like!

Well, good read.... (in french, sorry)
Mode : crépues, et alors ? | Jeuneafrique.com - le premier site d'information et d'actualité sur l'AfriquePublish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment