Friday, December 7, 2012

Food for thought, as the year's ending.

2012's almost over! This is my last event this year; And I must say, it is as lovely to be part of, as it is exhausting. I haven't quite recovered from my flu; yet, I absolutely could not cancel this event.

With the adrenaline rush, I woke up this morning feeling like I was gonna conquer the day. Wrong! I wasn't finished setting up my tent that I was already starting to feel dizzy. The weather was weird. A mix of cold breeze and atrociously blinding sun. Sure enough, I wasn't able to last the whole day. I called for rescue in the persons of my two nieces to come by and stay - as I walked away, holding my two precious purses (Jeiza-nour and Elisha-Iman) by my side asking me "Mommy, are we going to have sushi now at a restaurant?" (Random! LOL).

Now, I'm back in bed. The bottom line is: organization, organization, organization.

Trying to kick off my passion-activity, while attempting on more and more activities with great women associations, I'm sadly coming to the conclusion that it might have been too ambitious for my little self.

What would Deepak Chopra say about that? Probably, that I desperately need a consultation/coaching on how to leave my ayurvedic lifestyle in a world where the days should really be longer than 24H because, from being a supermom - who wants to make crêpes for her daughters, a super-volunteer, a super-businesswoman starting an all natural cosmetic line based on what I know and continue to learn about ayurveda, an energy healing and beauty institute, a vlogger and youtube lover...... ooooooo..... I'm already getting exhausted, just trying ton list all the stuff I love and want to do in all efficiency.

So yeah, organization, organization, organization. I shall also add: delegate, delegate, delegate - and not to be ashamed of saying that sometimes, it's just too much.

Have I mentioned that I have a handsome and loving honey who, unfortunately, becomes the neglected part of my equation(s). Not good. Not good at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment