Thursday, April 12, 2012

DIY⎪My deep conditioning hair mask

This hair mask, I created to fit my hair. After a few years of experimenting, buying products that would never be just right for me, or going to the most expensive hair salons without really getting the results I had wished for, I started making my own stuff.

I've always kinda like doing manual stuff: I created jewelry at some point, when I was working at the UN - I like cooking, fixing stuff, etc. and beauty's not different.

The advantage I have is that I know my hair and its texture and needs; and if I don't, it's just that I feel lazy sometimes. 

I don't know if there are other people like me but my hair basically has three textures: it's very curly smooth in the back, medium curly and very frizzy in the front, and kinda kinky and extremely dry in the middle. And actually, after I got my two babygirls almost back to back (well, they're 11 months apart from one another. lol), I noticed that some of my hair was falling - and it was the middle area that was affected. Everybody would tell me, even hairdressers, that it was perfectly normal and that my hair would soon get back to normal. But my youngest is more than 2 y.old now, so I had to matters into my own hands.

Hence, cutting it AGAIN neck length to remove the dead ends and boosting it with tons of protein and hydrating with natural enriching oils. Watch and see for yourself :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment