Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easy fishtail braid w/ clip on extensions



Hello beauties!
I've been longing to do this hairstyle every since I've seen it on Maya Diab. 

Lebanese singer Maya Diab with the fishtail braid
As you can see, Maya Diab sported this look many times. It seems to be one of her favorites, and it's about to become mine as well.

 * * *
This is the first time I'm trying it out, so I admit much improvement's necessary. But I like this version for a casual daytime look.


I'll try to do it some other time but more elaborate and glamorous (and with better lighting ;-)
But I think this is actually not bad. I got tons of compliments on it yesterday when I went out. People actually wondered if my hair had grown in 24H. Duh! 


Enjoy the video and let me know if you have a question, a comment or just to say "Hello".




No comments:

Post a Comment