Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day1⎪ Dream body journey (1)

BREAKFAST


So today, I got off the a great start. I felt super motivated. Despite my girls being home from a holiday week and constantly bothering me for this or that, I was able to close the bedroom door and get some workout done.


I started Kathy Smith 60 minutes Fat Burning session. At first, the movements felt quite easy; I was actually feeling like this whole "getting in shape" thing was going to be easy. Boy, was I wrong! At about 20 minutes following the fitness guru explaining what moves to do next with an annoying smile, my body started to loose some juice. My limbs were a bit shaky and I felt some sort of unusual warmth. For a second, I thought to myself "Today's my first day. I think it's ok if I stop right now!"


That's when the door started banging. Elisha, the youngest of my princesses, wanted to come in and couldn't accept that, somehow, mummy wanted to be alone. She did it for a couple of minutes, so I had to stop and opened the door to let her in. As I was handling mummy business, I wandered whether I should do this thing or not because if I wanted to get fit, noone was gonna do it for me.


So, I called the other daughter, Jeiza, so she would come in the bedroom with us; and actually, so that I wouldn't have to suffer another disruption. I put the DVD back to the beginning and started all over again. Except that this time, I had two gorgeous assistant working out with me (that was the really hilarious part!).


This time, I finished. I'm proud to say that I did my first 60 minutes, from beginning to end, workout and I felt great about it. 


As far as food is concerned, this is what I had today for breakfast: Watermelon, drizzled with some lemon juice. For hydration, I had a couple of 8oz water with a slice of lemon.



No comments:

Post a Comment