Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day1⎪ Dream body journey (2)

DINER


Ouf! The day's over and I'm amazed at myself. 


For lunch, I had a chicken wrap made of stir fry (using PAM oil spray to really control my fat intake) shredded chicken, minced zucchini, topped with a couple of ts of fat free yogurt-curry-cilandtro, with a bit of lemon juice to give it a "zing". For beverage, I had some aloe vera juice - the type you find at Asian speciality places.


In the afternoon, I got a little hungry. After trying to resist, I just went ahead to grab something. The problem is snacking is my favorite thing. Munching on chips, enjoying a nice crêpe with nutella or currant jam.... the whole thing, with a (couple of ) glass(es) of some fruity sugary juice... heaven!


Well, not this time. I figured, if I could make it on my first day, maybe I'll stay motivated - which is the key, right? Especially since I intend on keeping up with this healthy lifestyle for a long time. So I did something that I hope is healthy. I just cut up a couple of bananas and grilled them on a hot pan, half a ts of sugar and some lemon juice so I don't feel like I'm having hospital food. And that did it for me.


Fast forward to lunch time. I thought "why not doing a second, lighter workout" just 'cause? That's what I did. I just did 20 minutes aerobics with 7-8 minutes stretching/relaxation at the end. That got me ready for a nice energizing shower before another favorite moment of the day. You've guessed it: diner time!


Check what I made:

My plate with a nice serving portion of veggies and the rice.
I should probably have made brown rice. Oh well,... next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment