Monday, April 30, 2012

Day5⎪Dream body journey

I'M SO BUGGED RIGHT NOW!


So I just finished having lunch. I made a nice piece of salmon filet, with a side of broccoli, grilled on one of those special barbecue pans and a little bit of nutmeg mashed potatoes.


I made the puréed potatoes with the out-of-the-box flakes. Instead of making them with milk, I just used plain hot water, and a touch of reduced fat butter and a pinch of powder nutmeg.


All that sounds good, right? And I took pictures of the nice plate I made; only to find out that I didn't put the memory card in the camera and I can't seem to find the cable that came with the camera so no way to transfer the images. That's why I'm so annoyed right now. As for you, just try to picture it for yourself. Sorry!


Oh... I forgot that I added some pickled ginger - the ones you eat at Japanese restaurants with your sushi and wasabi. Yep! As a bizarre of a combo as it may seem, it turned out delicious. Definitely a recipe I will try to recreate again!


As far as my work out is concerned, I did my now usual 20 minutes cardio fat burning, added with abs work and nice stretching for lean and firm muscles.


This evening, I'll get going with my idea of learning (on my own), Beyoncé's dance routine in Love on top. Wish me luck!


To finish, I just learned this morning that my mother-in-law is coming this wednesday. I'm a bit anxious because she's very opinionated and I'm not enthusiastic about her finding out my new healthy habits. But I'll focus my thoughts on the positive - meditate on peace and spontaneity - and, if needed, I'll simply shift my workout back to the regular gym. There's one almost across the street from where I live so if may just have to escape there to workout and avoid having to justify my choices.


To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment